
Well yesterday the Pope died which is quite a tragic event for the world, because, even if you aren't religious or catholic for that matter you have to respect the accomplishments of the man. Someone who ended communism in eastern Europe, brokered the first peace in the middle east and countless other benefits to mankind should be admired by all.

Even though the night started off poorly, what with the Pope dieing and all, I had promised Joakim that I would go out with him to dance. We went to Wonk in Malmö and generally had a good time. Earlier in the day I saw Joakim playing at the Malmö Symphony Orchestra. He plays counter-bass and quite well too! The concert was entitled "Vienna after Beethoven" but was only Mahler. The conductor had flown in from Vienna specially for this event.
In the evening I sat home with Martin and watched a DVD (The Butterfly Effect) and then the first episode of "Desperate Housewives". Interesting show. Good movie. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment