Thursday, October 09, 2003

It's a dark and misty thursday, this morning I had a problem opening my bike lock, which ultimately jeopordized my timeliness to work this morning. With some he-man like strength I toyed with it until it eventually jimmied open. Following this I hopped onto the train, which was slightly busier than usual -- a lovely girl sat next to me, asking if the train went to the central station. I smiled, and replied that the train did in fact go to her station. At work things were cool and relaxed, lunch was an odd melange of curried meatball and rice -- i stuck with the salad bar, thankfully, as many people felt a bit ill afterwards. The day proceeded much like normal, except for one point where I trained a new employee from Norway. Tomorrow will be my favourite as part of our training will take place with a cold beer in hand. Fridays are my favourite days, the last day of the week. This weekend is, of course, the trip to Norway (Norge) -- the anticipation is mounting!

No comments: