Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Busy Wednesday

Ouch, today looks like it will never end (and it's my day OFF work!)

I have to:

Open a Canadian $ Bank Account in Copenhagen (and i'm sure it will be easy)
Buy a patio furniture set at Netto (CPH again)
Figure out how my Danish taxes work (they don't come in english)
Pick up a package (or two) at the Post Office
Go to IKEA and buy at least two other kinds of wine glasses
Plan a meal for this weekends visitors
Organise summer vacation to Dublin and Paris
Organise a trip to Germany (liquor run)

I'm sure as the days events unfold I'll have more to write about each. As for right now I am going to start getting ready for the day!

Yesterday I picked up a beautiful 2000 St Emilion Grand Cru on sale - incredible! The day was full of meetings, but I managed to get through it.

No comments: