Monday, May 28, 2001

Ok. The weekend. Hmm.. where do I start...?

I met up with Gregor and we went out for dinner, I had the stuffed breast of capon and he had the charred atlantic salmon. After that we bumped into our mutual friend Bernd and had a nice little chat. It wasn't long until we were dancing it up though, meeting some cool people and drinking a bit. Afterwards we hung out at my house and watched some TV and listened to music.

Sunday we drove downtown and he went to hang out with one of his german friends and I went to Greg's house to install a webcam and scanner on his computer (now he is visually digitalized to the world... oh woe.. oh woe) hehehe.

In the evening I spoke to Fredrik who was in Stockholm waiting for his bus back to Norrkoping.. and I spoke to Romain, in Paris.. who just couldn't fall asleep (we were debating whether or not he was a vampire).

As for today. It is freezing at my desk, raining outside... Stevie wants to hang out -- which I don't feel like. Tommorrow we are going to see Pearl Harbor (yechchhhh in Canada we spell it HARBOUR) at the movie theatre. Martin SMSd me from his army base in Nykoping and was mentioning he would be in New York City soon, so we might meet up there -- I have to talk to him to work out the details.

No comments: