Tommorow should be more exciting. I told Gregor I would meet up with him for dinner and then we would go to Bovine. (ok.. I am kind of scared about this because Bovine is a heavy-metal club! hehehe -- what am I supposed to wear TO THAT!?)
Yumm Yumm! Just got back from Marché Movenpick. I had a beef stir fry and a caeser (basically a bloody mary, but with clam juice too). I wasn't too crazy about the drink, but the stirfry was very good.
Stevie just called and said that there is a big party with free cover, but it is all ages, which kind of sucks. I still have to call Gregor to find out if he wants to do something after he is done work at midnight.
God.. just when I think I am home free (work is done is 1 hour 45 minutes) all of our servers go down, and I am getting about 30 calls a minutes. This is all I can write for now!! Ciao/ciao. :)
At the very current present moment I am deciding what to do after work! Probably dancing and the associated funstuff.
We had a mystery today:
I opened my bag to discover my SAFETY BOX opened and one condom missing! Not recalling myself getting any lately, I immediatly became suspicious. I tried to think back to the weekend, but that was all one blur. Did I get lucky and not even remember? With who? Which one of the many phone numbers stuffed in my pocket would I call and hear the soft voice of someone saying, "it was the best thrill of my life!"? Well.. I decided to investigate further, so I called STEVIE ROBERTS and asked if he knew what happened in THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING CONDOM. At first he was a bit clouded as well, not able to remember much from our drinking binge. He thought, and thought, and thought... finally it came to him! He was about to get some crazy assed action, and I did a pass off (we have to protect our friends, right!) but that he never ended up using it. He asked if I would like the goods back, but I said he could keep it -- this time. I am going to consider giving him the rest of the EMERGENCY3 pack and then go out and buy a new one. God bless Trojan condoms. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment