A homeless person was asking for change when we left, and I told him he was trespassing on private property and would have to leave. Then he said "show me your badge." I replied "I'm not a security guard.. I am just a concerned member of society who wants the filth to be cleaned." He said he wouldn't go... So I called the police. The homeless man then threatened me with a switchblade knife. At which point I informed a janitor who radioed for emergency security personnel.
To reward ourselves for a job well done, we got a LARGE ORANGE DRINK from McDonalds and shared it. My train came and then I was off to Oakville. On the train I started to feel really bad, with a headache and first.. and then feeling extremely tired.
I woke up feeling worse, and I am now convinced that I have a flu. I can't wait to just go home and get into my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment