Otherwise the day has been pretty standard. I spoke to Tor for about an hour on the telephone, which was nice and a refreshing break from what has lately been the norm. I called Sunil to make plans for this Saturday. I promised my friend Adam we would hang out before I met up with Sunil..... On Sunday I committed to a charity gala in honour of Second Harvest, a food reclaiming company which helps feed the homeless and starving of Toronto. The event features 70 of Toronto's best chef's, showcasing their cuisine and talents. I'm just happy because the cost of entry includes all drinks and food ;))))) Oh.. and how could I forget.. on Friday night, Tor and I are getting togethor with Bruno and Jesse (our new best friends!) and we are going to go out for libations.
Thursday, May 31, 2001
Today I met a new friend at lunch! We met up after chatting on the internet for quite some time. Jesse is a really cool guy from Sweden, who lives in Toronto now. We went to Leteiri's in Yorkville. I had San Pellegrino and a pasta salada with tomato. Jesse had a coke with a cool little italian grilled sandwhich. They were extremely tardy with my pasta, and then they wouldn't remove it from the bill. But oh well, we didn't let that ruin our cool little lunch with the sunshine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment