Jesse and Bruno were walking up from the Eaton Centre when I saw them. I called their names.. and they looked up, happy to see us! We spoke on the street but quickly decided to travel to a cafe to continue our conversation. After a brief, but happy, chuckle, we called it a night. Stevie and I walked down to the Union Station. On the way we saw a homeless man in the street, shouting indecent words at small children who screamed and cried as they passed. The police were attempting to arrest him, and he protested. Stevie and I shook our heads, Stevie commented, "didn't we vote the mayor in to clean this exact type of filth from our clean streets?!" I smiled, glancing up at my wise friend, and nodded in approval... "Yes we did... and look where we are now..."
Monday, June 04, 2001
I was planning to go home directly after work, however that idea was quickly quashed by Stevie when he called and demanded my audience at 16:00 after my work. We met at Yonge and Bloor, and he said he wanted to find a Burberry hat. We went to Holt Renfrew's and found some, but not the style he wanted. I was able to find a cool piece of couture art, for my bedroom. I may go back to get some glasses. Afterwards we went shopping a bit, and then walked down to The Eaton Centre. Guess who we bumped into?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment