Sunday, June 10, 2001

This isn't fair. I am so tired. Tor is leaving for Sweden. I am here... alone in Canada once again.

I am listening to Mylene Farmer - Dessine-moi un mouton. I will try to fall back asleep and maybe rest some more, but knowing me, that is highly doubtful to happen. The new GAP lines are released today, so I can check out the sales tommorow after work.
Ok.. I just got home!! Dinner went well.. everyone liked it. I went to St Lawrence Market to get the produce and meat and dairy. Then I went to Sen5es to get the dessert (yumm!) Bruno raised the Swedish flag over the balcony as we dined in the open-air. Afterwards I cleaned the dishes (yes, I learned how to do dishes very quickly!) And then we sang songs, we played games (Black Magic, Going to a party.. etc). Just little fun stuff -- and it was fun!! Then we played hide and go seek until the early hours of the morning. We talked, we laughed.. we had a good time. Jesse and Bruno are both a whole lot of fun. Tor really liked them too! I am always happy when I have new friends that live nearby and are very wonderful!! I am also glad they liked my dinner.

No comments: