Sunday, June 03, 2001

Today I went to the Taste Toronto charity benefit for the starving of the city. It was so great, over 70 chefs showcased their talent all in benefit of one cause. I tasted ALL KINDS of food, bid on charity silent auctions (didn't win anything), and tasted rare vintage wines. I went with Pearl, who was a great companion, even if she wore the wrong shoes for standing around for 4 hours. :) I was able to talk to many different people all over the place, and even got a case of a new sparkling mineral water that is being released in the next couple months!

Last night I went out with Sunil, first to see A Knights Tale (very nice movie). Afterwards we went to a private party at Brent's, where we got a bit drunk. We then went dancing and met some nice people. I stayed over at Sunils overnight which was fun.. because I got to meet his parents for the first time the next day. I have known Sunil for a long time, but since he lives so far from downtown, we never really hung out as much as I would have liked.

I did do something funny. When I was going to pickup Pearl, I put my cellphone on top of the car, and forgot about it.. and drove off.... then i realized, and called home... my mom found it on the street in front of the house -- without even a scratch! Boy am I luckY!

No comments: