Today is the day! I am cooking for Jesse, Bruno and Tor tonight. I am so scared. At the current moment I am praying the rosary. Wish me well, please... This is my menu:
1.
roasted garlic tomato soup with goat cheese crouton
1998 saint emillion
2.
thai glazed pork tenderloin encrusted in toasted sesame seeds and natural pan jus with creme-rosemary mash of potato
1996 chateau carbonnieux
3.
belgium white chocolat mousse pyramid
1997 late harvest vidal icewine
YESTERDAY:1.
roasted garlic tomato soup with goat cheese crouton
1998 saint emillion
2.
thai glazed pork tenderloin encrusted in toasted sesame seeds and natural pan jus with creme-rosemary mash of potato
1996 chateau carbonnieux
3.
belgium white chocolat mousse pyramid
1997 late harvest vidal icewine
Went out with Karen to see Pearl Harbor. Afterwards we went to Tony Bullonis (please don't blame me, it was Karen's choice!! hehehe... sorry Karen, it was great -- just because you were there!) I had a tomato salad with basil and onion. She had the seafood pasta. Jens and Joseph met up with us and we walked to 7West. I had a caeser and a long-island-iced-tea. Jens gave me some cool gifts of chocolat from Germany! (he came on Wednesday and returns this Sunday!) Victor called and was coming down to meet them, but I had to take the 2243 train home.
No comments:
Post a Comment